ACCUPLACER® Prep Series
Aztec’s ACCUPLACER Prep Series program offers students a way to prepare for the rigors of the placement assessment. This Aztec course includes all subject areas and represents a variety of item types. It is aligned to the ACCUPLACER assessment, is research-based and has been proven to be effective.
Aztec understands that Algebra is the single most failed course in community colleges across the country, and one of the biggest hurdles to getting a college degree. With a strong focus on Algebra, Aztec’s ACCUPLACER Prep Series in Mathematics, helps prepare students for this requirement. Students will be more confident and ready to take math placement exams at the community college.
- 50 lessons aligned to the Accuplacer content domains.
- Practice tests determine student readiness for the Accuplaccer.
- Adaptive approach generates individual learning plans.
- Identifies specific skills deficiencies.
- Targeted, self-paced instruction.
- Web-based is available anytime/anywhere – no third party software required.
- Essay creation and submission process with grading rubric (constructed responses).
- Immediate feedback and interaction.
- Unlimited practice and built-in formative assessments.
- Comprehensive reports available.
- When learning objectives shift or assessment content is augmented or changed, Aztec Software updates are provided automatically.
Contact Us For More Information
ACCUPLACER® Test Preparation Advantages
ACCUPLACER® Prep Series Practice Test
We are the Test Prep Experts.
Inspiring adult learners for 40 years.
Admin & Management
The reporting functionality of Aztec’s management system allows for data collection of student progress and evidence of student growth. This allows teachers and administrators to track and monitor student learning in each academic area and individual sub-skill in addition to providing remediation plans to guide instruction and therefore accountability to the CCR framework.