• Reading: 204 – 227
• Math: 194 – 214
• Reading: 442 – 535
• Total Math: 449 – 536
• Language: 458 – 546
ALL Academic Successes builds on the FOUNDATIONS of knowledge. The learning of Reading, Mathematics and Language Arts require a comprehensive, multi-disciplinary teaching methodology.
The Aztec Foundations Series is the perfect place to continue instruction and build upon basic skills. Focusing at Grade Level Equivalency 2.0 - 5.9, but written for adults, the Foundations Series sets the groundwork in all three of the major academic areas of Reading, Writing, and Mathematics. With a scaffolded approach, each concept utilizes and enhances the concepts mastered before it.
The Foundations Series provides a diagnostic, learning, and practice program that assesses and prescribes customized individual programs to assist learners in the remediation of their basic skills. By using mature life and work situations with age-appropriate graphics to present the lessons, the learner is engaged, challenged, and absorbed by the learning to successful completion.
- Strategic sequencing of instruction accelerates the acquisition and retention of academic skills.
- Students are provided with personalized learning plans that maximize instruction time and Measurable Skill Gains.
- Students can progress through the entire spectrum of Educational Functioning Levels (EFLs), while all on the same learning platform.
- Learning experiences utilize multiple modalities including audio/visual elements that provide for a deeper degree of interest and immersion in the learning experience.
- Courses allow teachers to create individualized learning plans through the creation of custom classes to meet the specific needs of each learner.
- Ongoing formative assessments assure mastery and instill confidence as students progress through each unit.
Contact Us For More Information
Topics include the following: