GED® Prep Series
GEDTS® approved vendor
- 65+ NEW lessons that cover GED subject areas.
- A bank of 4000+ test items for unlimited assessments and practice drills.
- Available 24/7 on any device (computers, tablets, laptops, smart phones and Chromebooks).
- Well-articulated curriculum supports targeted, self-paced instruction.
- Computer literacy course and test-taking strategies lessons.
- Real-time reports with explanations of correct answers.
- Students’ have mouse-click access to historical test data and activities.
- Teacher control to alter lesson sequence or waive lessons in the learning plan.
- Digital essay/constructed-response creation and submission with score rubrics.
- Administrators may create and post system-wide announcements.
- Simplified administrative reporting for in-class and distance learning.
SIGN UP FOR UP TO 500 FREE PRACTICE TESTS!
Please allow 48 hours for account to be set up
The GED® Test Preparation Advantages
To make preparation for the GED® as mobile as the students that take it, Aztec offers free cloud-based GED practice tests allowing students to test their readiness on a computer or on-the-go using a mobile device.
Aztec’s GED Prep Series content is continuously updated with each GED® revision. The lessons are problem-centered and include question sets that elicit higher-order thinking, allowing students to absorb, rather than memorize content. Much more than a basic skills curriculum!
GED Ready™: The Official Practice Test
GED Ready™ has a similar look and feel as the actual GED® test, in half the length. Students who try GED Ready™ will come away with valuable experience answering computer-based test questions written and developed by GED® Testing Services.
Make sure your students don’t need to wait. The GED Ready™ Test is already aligned and correlated to Aztec’s GED® Preparation Series, allowing your student to receive specific instructions on what material to study in Aztec based on their GED Ready™ Test results.