Our best-in-class print curriculum helps adult learners improve academically, grow their job skills, and more.
Paxen Publishing, and the Steck-Vaughn Adult Education product line, are recognized leaders in the development and delivery of print curricula that help adult learners improve academically and build job skills for the workplace and beyond. Paxen materials focus on the needs of students who have struggled with conventional classrooms and traditional textbooks. Leveraging best-in-class, evidence-based solutions from Steck-Vaughn, Paxen has been empowering adult educators and learners for more than 30 years.
- Nationally recognized, best-in-class adult education learning programs developed by Steck-Vaughn Adult Education.
- Instructional methodology developed specifically for adult learners.
- Content covering a broad range of topics, including adult basic education, high school equivalency test prep, college readiness, career pathways, job skills and more.
- Workforce employability materials to provide emerging professionals with the job skills, experience, and intangibles needed to excel and advance in today’s workplace.
- Designed to meet the diverse needs of government agencies, national non-profits, school districts, community colleges, private companies, and any program preparing adults for the workforce.
“We get such a positive response from your publications. It makes the instructor’s job so much easier!”
- Community College, FL
Our program managers have compared Aztec products to other similar products, and your programs work the best.”
- Counseling Office, VA
“Our instructors really like the materials. They are perfect for classes, and also for one-on-one and for small group sessions.”
- Community College, CA
“We’ve tried other resources, but everyone keeps coming back to Aztec. I think because they’re so user-friendly.”
- State Department of Labor