Computer-based, instructional programs designed specifically for adult learners.
The Aztec Software product line provides computer-based and personalized programs designed specifically for adult learners, from ABE through HSE and beyond. With a focus on core academic subject areas and career readiness—always aligned with national standards and assessment blueprints—our programs empower instructors to unlock each student to learn, grow, and reach their goals.
Programs offered as part of the Aztec Software learning system include:
- Assessment of each student’s skills at each of the Educational Functioning Levels.
- Many courses available in English and Spanish.
- Individualized learning plans to meet the needs of each student with continuous feedback and guidance.
- Robust insights and reporting functionality to monitor student performance.
- Messaging capabilities that allow teachers to notify students when remediation is needed.
- Time-on-task tracking and reporting for funding verification, distance education requirements, and teacher intervention.
- Student progress tracking and learning plan modification to meet each student’s changing needs.
- Individualized evaluation of each student’s benchmarks correlated to their academic goals.
“…All of these features make them helpful in our workforce center, as well as in student services or the placement office.”
- Community College, FL
“Aztec courses are written at a level people can understand, but not so basic as to insult them. "
- Employee Counselor, DC
“We’ve tried other resources, but everyone keeps coming back to Aztec. I think because they’re so user-friendly.”
- State Department of Labor
“The staff really like Aztec instructional programs, as well as the clients. I hear such great feedback.”
- Family Support Program, NE
“Teaching materials are very well-done, reflecting diversity of race, gender, and age so everybody can connect with them.”
- Federal Agency Manager, DC