Adult basic Education | digital
- Reading: 204 – 249
- Total Math: 194 – 236
A TUTOR™ for CASAS® series
A TUTOR™ for CASAS® is part of the A TUTOR™ line of instructional programs. The A TUTOR™ for CASAS® series provides targeted instruction for CASAS® GOALS test success with a focus on Measurable Skill Gains (MSGs). It is the most targeted, efficient and effective instruction available to address skill deficiencies at the CASAS® GOALS levels. A TUTOR™ for CASAS® is specifically designed to help students improve language, literacy, and math skills at Levels B, C, and D.
Each level in the series provides step-by-step instruction and targeted, individualized practice of the College and Career Readiness Standards as assessed on the CASAS® GOALS tests. The A TUTOR for CASAS® series provides instruction and practice in Reading and Math for Levels B, C, and D.
Delivery Methods Include:
Interactive Digital Learning
Online digital solution delivered on the Aztec PLUS system.
ePub designed for individual named users.
Online, electronic books designed for delivery via institutional LMS platforms.
ePub delivered on the Aztec PLUS system.
- Superior Alignment – Fully aligned to the CASAS GOALS subjects area, question types, and levels.
- Assessments – Formative assessments provide feedback to inform student learning plans.
- Proven Instruction – Clear and concise content for adult learners.
- Targeted Practice – Practice items provide review of assessed content.
- Increased Preparation – In-depth preparation for the academic topics assessed on the CASAS GOALS.
- Improved Outcomes – Improve Measurable Skill Gains (MSGs) in each of the content areas.
- Student Access & Engagement – Delivery modalities align to student and instructor needs.
- Instructor Insight & Support – Digital delivery allows instructors to monitor student progress and provide immediate feedback on student learning.
A TUTOR™ for CASAS® Series
ADMIN & MANAGEMENT
The reporting functionality of Aztec’s management system allows for data collection of student progress and evidence of student growth. This allows teachers and administrators to track and monitor student learning in each academic area and individual sub-skill in addition to providing remediation plans to guide instruction and therefore accountability to the CCRS.