Adult basic Education | digital
- Reading: 300 – 575
- Total Math: 300 – 595
- Language: 300 – 583
A TUTOR™ for TABE® series
The A TUTOR™ for TABE® SERIES is part of the A TUTOR™ line of instructional programs. The A TUTOR™ for TABE® SERIES provides targeted instruction for TABE 11/12 test success. It is the most targeted, efficient and effective instruction available to address skill deficiencies at the TABE 11/12 level. A TUTOR™ for TABE® is specifically designed to help students improve language, literacy, and math skills at Levels E, M, D, and A.
Each level in the series provides step-by-step instruction and targeted, individualized practice of the College and Career Readiness Standards as assessed on the TABE 11/12 Tests. A TUTOR™ for TABE provides instruction and practice in Reading, Language, and Math for Levels E, M, D, and A.
Delivery Methods Include:
Interactive Digital Learning
Online digital solution delivered on the Aztec PLUS system.
ePub designed for individual named users.
Online, electronic books designed for delivery via institutional LMS platforms.
ePub delivered on the Aztec PLUS system.
Contact Us For More Information
- Superior Alignment – Fully aligned to the TABE 11/12 subjects area, question types and levels.
- Assessments – Formative assessments provide feedback to inform student learning plans.
- Proven Instruction – Clear and concise content for adult learners.
- Targeted Practice – Practice items provide review of assessed content.
- Increased Preparation – In-depth preparation for the academic topics assessed on TABE 11/12.
- Improved Outcomes – Improve Measurable Skill Gains in each of the content areas.
- Student Access & Engagement – Delivery modalities align to student and instructor needs.
- Instructor Insight & Support – Digital delivery allows instructors to monitor student progress and provide immediate feedback on student learning.
A TUTOR™ for TABE® Series