ADULT BASIC EDUCATION | DIGITAL
- Reading: 204 – 227
- Math: 194 – 214
- Reading: 442 – 535
- Total Math: 449 – 536
- Language: 458 – 546
ALL Academic Successes build on the FOUNDATIONS of knowledge. The learning of Reading, Mathematics and Language Arts require a comprehensive, multi-disciplinary teaching methodology.
The Aztec Foundations Series is the perfect place to continue instruction and build upon basic skills. Focusing on Grade Level Equivalency 3.0-5.9 – but written for adults – the Foundations Series sets the groundwork in all three of the key academic areas of Reading, Writing, and Mathematics. With a scaffolded approach, each concept utilizes and enhances the concepts mastered before it.
The Foundations Series provides a diagnostic, learning, and practice opportunities that assesses and prescribes customized individual learning plans to assist learners in the remediation of their basic skills. By using mature life and work situations with age-appropriate graphics to present the lessons, the learner is engaged, challenged, and absorbed by the learning to successful completion.
TOPICS INCLUDE THE FOLLOWING:
Adding & Subtracting
Multiplying & Dividing
Fractions & Decimals
Personal Financial Skills
Maps & Illustrations
- Strategic scaffolding of instruction accelerates the acquisition and retention of academic skills.
- Students are provided with personalized learning plans that maximize instruction time and lead to Measurable Skill Gains (MSGs).
- Students can progress through the entire spectrum of Educational Functioning Levels (EFLs) while on the same learning platform.
- Learning experiences utilize multiple modalities including audio/visual elements that provide for a deeper degree of interest and immersion in the learning experience.
- Ongoing formative assessments assure mastery and instill confidence as students progress through each unit.
- Teachers can develop individualized learning plans through the creation of custom classes that meet the specific needs of each learner.