ALL Academic Successes MUST be built upon solid FOUNDATIONS. The symbiotic relationships between Reading, Mathematics and Language Arts require a comprehensive approach to education inclusive of a multi-disciplined approach to teaching.
The Aztec Foundations Series is the perfect place to begin, whether your student is new to English, or life intervened in their education. Beginning at reading levels as low as 1st grade, but written for adults, the Foundations Series sets the groundwork in all three of the major academic areas of Reading, Writing, and Mathematics. With a scaffolding approach, each concept utilizes and enhances the concepts mastered before it.
The Foundations Series provides a diagnostic, learning, and practice program that assesses and prescribes customized individual programs to assist learners in the remediation of their basic skills. By using mature life and work situations with age-appropriate graphics to present the lessons, the learner is engaged, challenged, and absorbed by the learning to successful completion.
- Diagnostic and prescriptive approach yields Adaptive Individual Education Plans ™ (aIEP ™) for each learner
- Self-paced, independent study
- Fully mobile platform allows for truly anywhere, anytime education
- Easy to use navigation eliminates student frustration, allowing for immediate engagement
- Completion Certificates enhance students sense of achievement and allow for institutional credentialing
- Numerous ungraded Skills Checks in each lesson give students the opportunity to interact as they are learning, and feedback is based on their answers and provides plenty of learning opportunities
- Drills reinforce learning prior to unit post-testing and give students repeated opportunities to practice new skills
- Post-testing assures mastery and instills confidence as students progress through each unit
- Alignment to Common Core State Standards where applicable
Our GED® Test Preparation Sample Screens
We are the Test Prep Experts.
Inspiring adult learners for 40 years.
Admin & Management
The reporting functionality of Aztec’s management system allows for data collection of student progress and evidence of student growth. This allows teachers and administrators to track and monitor student learning in each academic area and individual sub-skill in addition to providing remediation plans to guide instruction and therefore accountability to the CCRS.