ADULT BASIC EDUCATION | PRINT
- Reading: 204 – 249
- Math: 194 – 236
A TUTOR™ for casas® Series
The A TUTOR™ for CASAS® Series is part of the A TUTOR™ line of instructional programs. The A TUTOR™ for CASAS® Series provides targeted instruction for CASAS GOALS test success and student promotion through NRS level gains. It is the most targeted, efficient and effective instruction available to address skill deficiencies at the CASAS GOALS levels. The A TUTOR™ for CASAS® Series is specifically designed to help students improve Reading and Math skills at Levels B, C and D. Each level in the series provides step-by-step instruction and targeted, individualized practice of the College and Career Readiness Standards as assessed on the CASAS GOALS tests.
The A TUTOR™ for CASAS® Series includes Student Editions and Practice Workbooks.
Download the A TUTOR™ for casas® series samplers below
Delivery Methods Include:
Interactive Digital Learning
Online digital solution delivered on the Aztec PLUS system.
ePUB designed for individual named users.
Online, electronic books designed for delivery via institutional LMS platforms.
ePUB delivered on the Aztec PLUS system.
SHOP AZTEC Publications
- Superior Alignment – Fully aligned to the CASAS GOALS subject area, question types and levels.
- Assessments – Formative assessments provide feedback to inform student learning plans.
- Proven Instruction – Clear and concise content for adult learners.
- Targeted Practice – Practice items provide review of assessed content.
- Increased Preparation – In-depth preparation for the academic topics assessed on the CASAS GOALS.
- Improved Outcomes – Improve measurable skill gains in each of the content areas.
- Student Access & Engagement – Delivery modalities align to student and instructor needs.
- Instructor Insight & Support – Digital delivery allows instructors to monitor student progress and provide immediate feedback on student learning.