ADULT BASIC EDUCATION | PRINT
STECK-VAUGHN PRE GED® COMPLETE
The STECK-VAUGHN Pre GED® Complete Test Preparation provides a comprehensive program of skills, instruction and practice designed to help GED® candidates develop the foundation needed to prepare for the GED® Test. The program includes pretests and posttests for each content area that enable learners to first identify their strengths and weaknesses and then check their readiness to move forward.
TOPICS INCLUDE THE FOLLOWING:
Graphs & functions
Text features & techniques
Using evidence for arguments
English language usage
Analyzing scientific information
Applying scientific information
Reasoning scientific information
Analyzing social studies context
Applying social studies context
Reasoning social studies context
SHOP AZTEC Publications
- Developed especially for adult learners, based on the foundational academic skills needed for the GED Tests.
- Content is chunked into manageable units to ensure scaffolded skills development.
- Subject area content gives learners a comfortable structure in which to grow.
- Positive reinforcement builds learner’s confidence and enables steady progress to successive levels.
- Learning objectives are aligned to College and Career Readiness Standards.
- Student and Instructor Editions available in Spanish and English.