ADULT BASIC EDUCATION | PRINT
Steck-Vaughn PRE GED® Series
The Pre GED® Series helps students develop the foundational academic skills needed to pass the GED® Tests. Instruction is presented at the 6.0 – 8.9 reading levels to ensure that students understand basic concepts and skills as they continue their preparation for taking the GED® Tests. Each book includes a pretest and posttest to help students identify strengths and weaknesses. Student and Instructor Editions available in English and Spanish.
TOPICS INCLUDE THE FOLLOWING:
Graphs & functions
Text features & techniques
Using evidence for arguments
English language usage
Analyzing scientific information
Applying scientific information
Reasoning scientific information
Analyzing social studies context
Applying social studies context
Reasoning social studies context
SHOP AZTEC Publications
- Developed especially for adult learners, based on the foundational academic skills needed for the GED Tests.
- Content is chunked into manageable units to ensure scaffolded skills development.
- Subject area content gives learners a comfortable structure in which to grow.
- Positive reinforcement builds learner’s confidence and enables steady progress to successive levels.
- Learning objectives are aligned to College and Career Readiness Standards.
- Student and Instructor Editions available in Spanish and English.