Aztec’s computer-based, instructional programs can be implemented as a complete distance learning solution with minimal instructional supervision, as a blended learning model implementing digital and print solutions, or as a component of direct, face-to-face instruction. Students benefit from on-demand access to best-practice, highly engaging instructional materials customized to meet the needs and requirements of adult learners.
Anytime, Anywhere, Any Device.
Wherever learning takes place – in the classroom, at work, or from home – Aztec’s programs empower teachers and unlock the potential for students to learn, grow, and reach their goals.
The Aztec Solution
Aztec courses are designed to adapt to either self-paced, direct instruction, or independent study models. Students can access their courses whenever and wherever learning takes place. This flexibility allows adult educators to create customized assignments for individual students or an entire class, and the flexibility to deploy them on-site or via distance learning. Core features of each program include:
- Designed to meet the needs of self-paced independent study, blended learning classrooms, or direct in-class instruction.
- Best-in-class curricula.
- Correlations between Aztec’s digital solutions and Paxen Publishing/Steck-Vaughn’s print products.
- Fully mobile platform.
- eBooks & ePubs for multimodality learning.
- Correlations between Aztec’s digital products and Kaplan Test Prep print products.
- Easy-to-use navigation.
- Numerous skill checks and drills that reinforce learning.
- User-friendly management system for ease of reporting.
- Aligned with national standards and assessment blueprints/frameworks.
- Individualized learning plans to meet the needs of each student with continuous feedback and guidance.