Employability, Life Skills & Reentry | DIGITAL
Life Skills Reentry Series™
The Aztec Life Skills Education Series – available in digital and print versions – supports the development of employability, life skills, and soft skills for adult learners.
Life Skills Education programs have been helping people get hired and stay hired, improve their lives, and strengthen both their families and themselves for over 35 years. More than 225 digital modules and print booklets are designed to help youth, young adults, and adults navigate life’s challenges and become life-long learners. Whether it’s coping with searching for a job, creating a budget, assisting with reentry, adjusting to life after the military, or parenting a teen through a difficult time, Life Skills Education has resources that can help.
Many support and service organizations today face the varied needs of an increasingly diverse population. Instructors, program managers and case managers often require concise, effective, and inexpensive information for developing the life skills so critical to success.
TOPICS INCLUDE THE FOLLOWING:
Reading for Work
Writing for Work
Correct Work Behavior
Effective Work Techniques
Working with Others
Relating to Others
Effective Customer Service
Dealing with Supervisors
Introduction to Green Jobs
Preparing a Resume
Writing a Cover Letter
Filling Out an Application
The Employability Skills Series provides a solid foundation of academics in addition to the explicit 21st century skills essential to compete in today’s workforce.
• Individual Curriculum — Instructors can select single topics from a wide range of titles to create custom curricula to meet learner needs.
• 1:1 or Group Counseling — Case managers use the modules to guide individual and group sessions and as a way of reinforcing key topics.
• Customizable Online Lessons — Instructors can select single topic modules from a range to 225 titles to create individualized lesson plans.
• Self-directed Education — Program managers can assign the modules for clients to study and practice key skills, while tracking time-on-task for reporting purposes.
• Counseling Sessions — Case managers use the modules to guide clients through key elements of the reentry process.
Life Skills Education Series Preparation