Aztec Learning Management
The Aztec Learning Management System provides educators with the tools they need to diagnose and manage student progress at every stage of the instructional and assessment process.
The reporting functionality of Aztec’s administration and management system allows for data collection of student progress and evidence of student growth which are measured through these formative assessments, allowing both teachers and administrators to track and monitor student learning.
Aztec provides minute-by-minute tracking of progress in each academic area and individual sub-skills on multiple levels in addition to providing remediation plans that guide instruction and therefore accountability to the CCRS framework.
SYSTEM FEATURES INCLUDE:
- Manage and Track Learner Goals and Learning Plans: Teachers can assign and view student goals, see progress and performance, view assignments in all lesson plans, and modify lesson plans as necessary. When viewing the learning plans, teachers can see whether an assignment is not started, in progress, assigned for review, or completed.
- Track Assignments and Assessments: Teachers have access to immediate results from student learning activities and assessments and can drill down to specific student answers to identify areas that require remediation.
- Send and Receive Notifications: Teachers can communicate directly with students and provide live, ongoing support, tutorial services, and remediation.
- Manage Students and Classes: Teachers can easily create custom classes, add and deactivate students, manage student accounts, organize students into custom class groupings, and provide administrators with up-to-date information about class activities.
- Track Time on Task: Easily monitor single students or a full class, sorting by date range and other self-identified criteria. Making NRS and state-level reporting as easy as a click of a mouse.
- View Student Learning Content: Teachers can “masquerade” as students to see exactly where a student is within a lesson, offer guidance in real-time and monitor student progress.
- Real-Time Monitor: Ability to initiate an instant chat session with students who are currently online. You will also be able to view a snapshot of the student’s screen in 30-minute intervals.
- Reporting: Run a variety of reports on all aspects of student engagement.
- Data Insights: Teachers can view current actionable data in a variety of forms within a class to help track student progress and give remediation for specific skills.
- Tags: Track student progress by any criteria or grouping.
- Saved Reports: Set reports to run automatically on saved filters.