LIFE SKILLS EDUCATION
Life Skills Education is the leading publisher of educational materials for adult learners focused on improving life and personal skills, employability skills, and workforce preparation.
Over 35 years, Life Skills Education has published over 225 titles, in both digital and print delivery modalities, that help youth, young adults, and adults navigate life’s challenges and become life-long learners. The publications are considered essential reading by educators working with workforce development agencies, community service centers, community college counseling programs, adult schools, correctional programs, and all branches of the military.
- Aligns to the service areas of WIOA-funded programs.
- Shows readers how to think about a problem, not tell them what to think.
- Blends evidence-based content with practical solutions that build awareness and motivation to change.
- Sends a message of empowerment: you are capable, you can improve your life, you can be a better person.
- Provides a digital and print toolbox of single-topic booklets that educators, counselors, and reentry specialists can mix and match to meet the needs of individuals and groups.
- Many titles available in English or Spanish.