ADULT BASIC EDUCATION | DIGITAL
- Reading: 228 – 238
- Math: 215 – 225
- Reading: 536 – 575
- Total Math: 537 – 595
- Language: 547 – 583
The Aztec BRIDGE SERIES is a new and revised curriculum featuring over 100 lessons in Reading, Language Arts, and Math. Bridge is designed to correlate with College and Career Readiness Standards for Adult Education at Grade Level Equivalency 6.0 – 8.9.
Bridge is designed to fill in the increasingly large gaps between foundational academics and high school equivalency, while focused on College and Career Readiness. Students will use this series to bridge from basic academics to high school equivalency curriculum. Students will practice using academic skills along with critical thinking to solve problems and think analytically. Students will also progress in practical skills such as using reference materials, spending money wisely, and writing persuasively.
TOPICS INCLUDE THE FOLLOWING:
Fractions & Decimals
Ratios & Proportions
Grammar Concepts & Rules
- Strategic scaffolding of instruction accelerates the acquisition and retention of academic skills.
- Students are provided with personalized learning plans that maximize instruction time and lead to Measurable Skill Gains (MSGs).
- Students can progress through the entire spectrum of Educational Functioning Levels (EFLs) while on the same learning platform.
- Learning experiences utilize multiple modalities including audio/visual elements that provide for a deeper degree of interest and immersion in the learning experience.
- Ongoing formative assessments assure mastery and instill confidence as students progress through each unit.
- Teachers can develop individualized learning plans through the creation of custom classes that meet the specific needs of each learner.
ADMIN & MANAGEMENT
The reporting functionality of Aztec’s management system allows for data collection of student progress and evidence of student growth. This allows teachers and administrators to track and monitor student learning in each academic area and individual sub-skill in addition to providing remediation plans to guide instruction and therefore accountability to the CCRS.