college ready | digital
College Success Series
The Aztec College Success Series offers students a way to prepare for the rigors of the college entrance process. This Aztec series includes subject areas instruction and practice, assessments, and represents a variety of item types.
Aztec understands that Algebra is the single most failed course in community colleges across the country, and one of the biggest hurdles to getting a college degree. With a strong focus on Algebra, Aztec’s College Success Series in Mathematics, helps prepare students for this requirement. Students will be more confident and ready to meet the entrance requirements for community college.
Features INCLUDE THE FOLLOWING:
Individual pacing in lessons and practice accommodates all learners.
Mirrors entrance Requirements
Immediate feedback with expanded responses in lessons and practice enhances learning.
Fully Aligned To Content
Tests and learning include all four subjects; Math, Sentence Skills, Reading Comprehension, and the written Essay.
- Lessons aligned to subject area content domains.
- Practice tests determine student readiness for community college entrance.
- Identifies specific skills deficiencies.
- Targeted, self-paced instruction.
- Web-based is available anytime/anywhere – no third party software required.
- Essay creation and submission process with grading rubric (constructed responses).
- Immediate feedback and interaction.
- Unlimited practice and built-in formative assessments.
- Comprehensive reports available.
- When learning objectives shift or assessment content is augmented or changed, Aztec Software updates are provided automatically.
College Success Series Test Preparation
ADMIN & MANAGEMENT
The reporting functionality of Aztec’s management system allows for data collection of student progress and evidence of student growth. This allows teachers and administrators to track and monitor student learning in each academic area and individual sub-skill in addition to providing remediation plans to guide instruction and therefore accountability to the CCRS.