HIGH SCHOOL EQUIVALENCY | DIGITAL
GED® Flash was developed in partnership with the GED® Testing Service and allows learners to quickly review concepts in Reading Language Arts, Math, Science, and Social Studies. Students are provided with question sets on each attempt and receive immediate feedback on their responses. GED® Flash is a great study aid when preparing for the GED® Tests, and a quick refresher of concepts often needed prior to taking the assessment. The GED® Testing Service reports that GED® Flash users are 79% more confident about taking the GED® Test.
GED® Testing Service data shows that students who practice frequently on GED® Flash scored on average 4 points higher on their GED® Test!
► MATHEMATICAL REASONING
- Basic Math
- Basic Algebra
- Graphs and Functions
► REASONING THROUGH Language Arts
- Reading for Meaning
- Identifying and Creating Arguments
- Grammar and Language
- Reading for Meaning in Science
- Designing and Interpreting Science Experiments
- Using Numbers and Graphics in Science
► Social Studies
- Reading for Meaning in Social Studies
- Analyzing Historical Events and Arguments in Social Studies
- Using Numbers and Graphs in Social Studies
- Developed in partnership with GED® Testing Service.
- Mimics GED® Test questions in style, structure, and layout.
- Provides valuable data to teachers for instruction and remediation.
- Tracks students time-on-task data.
- Thousands of practice items across four academic subject areas.
- Randomized questions allow for repeated practice.
- Instant feedback with answer explanations.
- Easy to assign and use, providing strategic support in each subject area.
GED® Flash Program