HIGH SCHOOL EQUIVALENCY | DIGITAL
GED® Flash was developed in partnership with the GED® Testing Service and allows students to quickly review concepts in Reading Language Arts, Math, Science, and Social Studies. Students are provided with 10 questions on each attempt and receive immediate feedback on their responses. This is a great study aid when preparing for the GED® Tests, and a quick refresher of concepts often needed prior to taking the assessment. The GED® Testing Service reports that GED® Flash users are 79% more confident about taking the GED® Test.
GED® Testing Service data shows that students who practice frequently on GED® Flash scored on average 4 points higher on their GED® Test!
Basic math, Geometry, Basic Algebra, Graphs & functions
► READING Language Arts
Text features & techniques, Using evidence for arguments,
English language usage
Analyzing scientific information, Applying scientific information,
Reasoning scientific information
► Social Studies
Analyzing social studies context, Applying social studies context,
Reasoning social studies context
Contact Us For More Information
- Developed in partnership with GED® Testing Service.
- Mimics GED® Test questions in style, structure, and layout.
- Provides valuable data to teachers for instruction and remediation.
- Tracks students time-on-task data.
- More than 6,000 practice items across four academic subject areas.
- Randomized questions allow for repeated practice.
- Instant feedback with answer explanations.
- Easy to assign and use, providing strategic support in each subject area.
GED® Flash Program