HIGH SCHOOL EQUIVALENCY | DIGITAL
GED® Play is the only on-demand learning program developed by GED® Testing Service, Kaplan Test Prep, and Aztec Software to provide targeted video learning support across key GED® measured skills. GED® Play the perfect classroom supplement to keep students engaged in their GED® Test preparation.
Brought to you by the GED® Testing Service, Kaplan Learning, and Aztec,
GED® Play takes student success to a whole new level!
TOPICS INCLUDE THE FOLLOWING:
► Extensive Content
Hours of video instruction covering all four GED Test subjects.
► Targeted Lessons
Concepts align directly with key skills evaluated on the GED® Test.
► Easy To COMPREHEND
Short lessons focus on one skill at a time.
► Top Rated Instructors
Videos featuring GED® Kaplan master teachers.
- Reinforces classroom instruction.
- Enhances test preparation and improves performance.
- Allows visual and auditory learners to master content through multiple modalities.
- Provides expanded access to direct instruction of key concepts and skills.
- Produces actionable data and reporting.
- Co-developed with the GED® Testing service and Kaplan Test Prep.
- Ideal companion to GED Flash!