HIGH SCHOOL EQUIVALENCY | DIGITAL
The Kaplan Learning System Powered by Aztec provides students with a complete HiSET® Test Preparation Series. Best-in-class content provides students with the content and confidence needed to pass the HiSET® Test to obtain their HSE credential. Students will be ready to continue on to post-secondary education or meet their career goals. Embedded video instruction from master Kaplan Learning instructors provides a multi-modality learning experience. Aztec’s HiSET® Test Preparation Series yields superior HiSET® pass rates!
Aztec’s HiSET® Test Preparation Series utilizes ongoing test data to generate and continuously adapt highly sensitive individual learning plans. Students work autonomously and benefit from a comprehensive and well-articulated curriculum designed to heighten their motivation to learn. Teachers can utilize student learning plans to augment instruction and remediate individual skill gaps.
THE HiSET® EXAM PREPARATION ADVANTAGES
To make preparation for the HiSET® Test as mobile as the students who take it, Aztec offers free cloud-based HiSET instruction and practice tests allowing students to test their readiness on a computer or on-the-go using a mobile device.
MIRRORS THE HiSET® EXAM EXPERIENCE
Consistent with HiSET, Aztec’s HiSET® Test Preparation Series practice tests and unit-level pre/post tests are comprised of multiple choice items. An essay test is included for Language Arts Writing.
FULLY HiSET® ALIGNED
Aztec’s HiSET® Test Preparation Series content is continuously updated with each HiSET® update. The lessons are problem-centered and include question sets that elicit higher-order thinking, allowing students to absorb, rather than memorize content.
- Lessons that cover all HiSET® subject areas.
- Embedded video instruction from master Kaplan Learning instructors provides a multi-modality learning experience.
- Randomized question types for unlimited assessments and practice drills.
- Available 24/7 on any device, any time, any where (computers, tablets, laptops, smart phones, and Chromebooks).
- Scaffolded curriculum supports targeted, self-paced instruction.
- Computer Literacy course.
- Real-time reports with answer explanations.
- Students’ have mouse-click access to historical test data and activities.
- Teacher control to alter lesson sequence or waive lessons in the learning plan.
- Digital essay/constructed-response creation and submission with score rubrics.
- Administrators can create and post system-wide announcements.
- Simplified administrative reporting for direct instruction, distance learning and blended-learning classrooms.
HiSET® Kaplan Prep Series Test Preparation
HiSET® Test Preparation Series
ADMIN & MANAGEMENT
The reporting functionality of Aztec’s management system allows for data collection of student progress and evidence of student growth. This allows teachers and administrators to track and monitor student learning in each academic area and individual sub-skill in addition to providing remediation plans to guide instruction and therefore accountability to the CCRS.