HIGH SCHOOL EQUIVALENCY | DIGITAL
The Kaplan Learning System Powered by Aztec provides students with a complete HiSET® Prep Series. Best-in-class content provides students with the content and confidence needed to pass the HiSET® Test to obtain their HSE diplomas. Students will be ready to continue on to post-secondary education or meet their career goals. Embedded video instruction from master Kaplan Learning instructors provides a multi-modality learning experience. Our HiSET® Prep Series yields superior HiSET® pass rates!
Aztec’s HiSET® Prep Series utilizes ongoing test data to generate and continuously adapt highly sensitive individual learning plans. Students work autonomously and benefit from a comprehensive and well-articulated curriculum designed to heighten their motivation to learn. Teachers can utilize student learning plans to augment instruction and remediate individual skill gaps.
THE HiSET® EXAM PREPARATION ADVANTAGES
To make preparation for the HiSET® as mobile as the students who take it, Aztec offers free cloud-based HiSET instruction and practice tests allowing students to test their readiness on a computer or on-the-go using a mobile device.
MIRRORS THE HiSET® EXAM EXPERIENCE
Consistent with HISET, our HiSET Prep Series practice tests and unit-level pre/post tests are comprised of multiple choice items. An essay test is included for Language Arts Writing.
FULLY HiSET® ALIGNED
Aztec’s HiSET® Prep Series content is continuously updated with each HiSET® update. The lessons are problem-centered and include question sets that elicit higher-order thinking, allowing students to absorb, rather than memorize content.
Contact Us For More Information
- Lessons that cover all HiSET subject areas.
- Embedded video instruction from master Kaplan Learning instructors provides a multi-modality learning experience.
- Randomized question types for unlimited assessments and practice drills.
- Available 24/7 on any device, any time, any where (computers, tablets, laptops, smart phones, and Chromebooks).
- Scaffolded curriculum supports targeted, self-paced instruction.
- Computer Literacy course.
- Real-time reports with answer explanations.
- Students’ have mouse-click access to historical test data and activities.
- Teacher control to alter lesson sequence or waive lessons in the learning plan.
- Digital essay/constructed-response creation and submission with score rubrics.
- Administrators can create and post system-wide announcements.
- Simplified administrative reporting for direct instruction, distance learning and blended-learning classrooms.
HiSET® Prep Series Test Preparation