HIGH SCHOOL EQUIVALENCY | print
Steck-Vaughn GED® Pretests and Posttests
Steck-Vaughn GED® Pretests (half-length) and Posttests (full-length) from Aztec Paxen Publishing is fully aligned to the academic content, assessment targets, and skills assessed on the GED® Test. This series provides learners with a balanced mix of test practice to successfully prepare for the GED® Test. Multiple forms are available allowing students to repeatedly practice and prepare for the testing environment.
PRE & POSTTESTS INCLUDE:
► MATHematical reasoning
- Basic Math
- Basic Algebra
- Graphs and Functions
► Reasoning through Language Arts
- Reading for Meaning
- Identifying and Creating Arguments
- Grammar and Language
- Reading for Meaning in Science
- Designing and Interpreting Science Experiments
- Using Numbers and Graphics in Science
► Social Studies
- Reading for Meaning in Social Studies
- Analyzing Historical Events and Arguments in Social Studies
- Using Numbers and Graphs in Social Studies
Contact Us For More Information
- Pretest booklets offers a half-length GED® practice test for formative assessment.
- Posttest booklets offers a full-length GED® practice test for summative assessment to determine learners’ preparedness to take the actual GED® test.
- Each test comes in four different test forms to provide a wider variety of practice opportunities.
- Available for Reading Language Arts, Mathematical Reasoning, Science, and Social Studies.