TASC Prep Series
Students who master Aztec's TASC Prep Series content can be confident they will pass the TASC™, obtain their HSE diplomas, and advance post-secondary education enrollment or enhanced career goals. Aztec’s TASC Prep Series yields superior TASC™ pass rates! Aztec’s TASC Prep Series utilizes ongoing test data to generate and continuously adapt highly sensitive individual learning plans. Students work autonomously and benefit from a comprehensive and well-articulated curriculum designed to heighten their motivation to learn. Teachers can utilize student learning plans to augment instruction and remediate individual skill gaps.
- 72 NEW lessons that cover TASC™ subject areas.
- A bank of 4000+ test items for unlimited assessments and practice drills.
- Available 24/7 on any device (computers, tablets, laptops, smart phones and Chromebooks).
- Well-articulated curriculum supports targeted, self-paced instruction.
- Computer literacy course and test-taking strategies lessons.
- Real-time reports with explanations of correct answers.
- Students’ have mouse-click access to historical test data and activities.
- Teacher control to alter lesson sequence or waive lessons in the learning plan.
- Digital essay/constructed-response creation and submission with score rubrics.
- Administrators may create and post system-wide announcements.
- Simplified administrative reporting for in-class and distance learning.
SIGN UP FOR UP TO 500 FREE PRACTICE TESTS!
Please allow 48 hours for account to be set up
The TASC Test Preparation Advantages
To make preparation for the TASC™ as mobile as the students who take it, Aztec offers free cloud-based TASC practice tests allowing students to test their readiness on a computer or on-the-go using a mobile device.
Aztec’s TASC Prep Series content is continuously updated with each TASC™ revision. The lessons are problem-centered and include question sets that elicit higher-order thinking, allowing students to absorb, rather than memorize content. Much more than a basic skills curriculum!
Aztec's Computer-based Practice Tests
We are the Test Prep Experts.
Inspiring adult learners for 40 years.
Admin & Management
The reporting functionality of Aztec’s management system allows for data collection of student progress and evidence of student growth. This allows teachers and administrators to track and monitor student learning in each academic area and individual sub-skill in addition to providing remediation plans to guide instruction and therefore accountability to the CCRS.