PartnerSHIPS & Alignment
Aztec Software partners with internationally recognized organizations to ensure complete alignment to academic standards, as well as industry-recognized best practices.
Aztec Software has formal partnerships with organizations that serve as thought leaders in their respective industries.
These partnerships ensure that all learning programs offered by Aztec align to the needs of adult students and meet the stringent requirements expected by customers and clients.
Aztec Software partners with: CASAS, Kaplan Test Prep, GED Testing Service, and National Association of Workforce Boards.
Aztec Software’s academic learning programs are fully aligned with the College and Career Readiness Standards, the test blueprints of assessment companies, and the skills pathways for life and work:
- The Aztec Continuum of Learning contains learning series that prepare students to achieve Measurable Skill Gains (MSGs) as measured through the Educational Functioning Levels (EFLs) of the National Reporting Service (NRS).
- Specific academic programs are written to meet the learning outcomes and test blueprints of the following assessments:
– CASAS GOALS
– TABE 11/12
– GED Test
– HiSET Assessments
- Skills programs are written to meet the needs of learners for employability, reentry, and life skills.
- Formative assessments including diagnostic testing for academic content areas, and provide ongoing formal benchmarks for teachers to monitor student progress, and improve student progression.
- When standards or assessment blueprints are amended, updates are provided automatically within each learning series.