SPANISH SERIES | Digital
AZTEC’S Spanish GED®
Aztec Software’s #1 Rated GED® preparation methodology has now been applied to create Spanish GED® Preparation materials! Written by Spanish instructors for Spanish learners, and contextualized for the Spanish GED® Test, Aztec’s Spanish GED® academic preparation system builds equity for students by elevating self-esteem while delivering the academic instruction needed to successfully earn a high school equivalency credential.
Aztec’s Spanish GED® preparation system meets the stringent demands of the GED® Testing Service and aligns to the College and Career Readiness Standards.
fEATURES INCLUDE THE FOLLOWING:
► Cloud-Based Instruction
To make preparation for the GED® as mobile as the students that take it, Aztec offers cloud-based GED preparation materials and practice tests allowing students to test their readiness on a computer or on-the-go using a mobile device.
► Written For Spanish Learners
Specifically written for the GED Testing Service Spanish blueprint, rather than being translated from English.
► Spanish Audio
Full audio narration guides the learning process and provides a multi-modality approach to the instructional process.
- Lessons that cover all GED subject areas.
- Randomized question types for unlimited assessments and practice drills.
- Available 24/7 on any device, any time, any where (computers, tablets, laptops, smart phones, and Chromebooks).
- Scaffolded curriculum supports targeted, self-paced instruction.
- Real-time reports with answer explanations.
- Students’ have mouse-click access to historical test data and activities.
- Teacher control to alter lesson sequence or waive lessons in the learning plan.
- Digital essay/constructed-response creation and submission with score rubrics.
- Administrators can create and post system-wide announcements.
- Simplified administrative reporting for direct instruction, distance learning and blended-learning classrooms.
Spanish Series Test Preparation
ADMIN & MANAGEMENT
The reporting functionality of Aztec’s management system allows for data collection of student progress and evidence of student growth. This allows teachers and administrators to track and monitor student learning in each academic area and individual sub-skill in addition to providing remediation plans to guide instruction and therefore accountability to the CCRS.