SPANISH SERIES | Digital
AZTEC’S Spanish GED®
Aztec Software’s #1 Rated GED® preparation methodology has now been applied to create Spanish GED® Preparation materials! Written by Spanish instructors for Spanish learners, and contextualized for the Spanish GED® Test, Aztec’s Spanish GED® academic preparation system builds equity for students by elevating self-esteem while delivering the academic instruction needed to successfully earn a high school equivalency credential.
Aztec’s Spanish GED® preparation system meets the stringent demands of the GED® Testing Service and aligns to the College and Career Readiness Standards.
fEATURES INCLUDE THE FOLLOWING:
► Cloud-Based Instruction
To make preparation for the GED® as mobile as the students that take it, Aztec offers cloud-based GED preparation materials and practice tests allowing students to test their readiness on a computer or on-the-go using a mobile device.
► Written For Spanish Learners
Specifically written for the GED Testing Service Spanish blueprint, rather than being translated from English.
► Spanish Audio
Full audio narration guides the learning process and provides a multi-modality approach to the instructional process.Reply
Contact Us For More Information
- Lessons that cover all GED subject areas.
- Randomized question types for unlimited assessments and practice drills.
- Available 24/7 on any device, any time, any where (computers, tablets, laptops, smart phones, and Chromebooks).
- Scaffolded curriculum supports targeted, self-paced instruction.
- Real-time reports with answer explanations.
- Students’ have mouse-click access to historical test data and activities.
- Teacher control to alter lesson sequence or waive lessons in the learning plan.
- Digital essay/constructed-response creation and submission with score rubrics.
- Administrators can create and post system-wide announcements.
- Simplified administrative reporting for direct instruction, distance learning and blended-learning classrooms.
Spanish Series Test Preparation